This excursion will start in Arusha either as an extension after a safari or as a separate itinerary. Tanzania’s spice Island is a place like no other. Zanzibar is lovable for its wonderful white sands and blue waters. Also we should not forget the culture of their people, great food, shopping and feeling of relaxation that is hard to explain once you step off the plane. This Island is only one hour from Arusha. But has a lot to say in terms of accommodations, in stone town and all over the Island that will suite honeymooners, family and all in budget and those who are looking for something more boutique and unique.
26 JAN 2020 – 1 FEB 2020 | 7 MAR 2020 – 13 MAR 2020 | 8 OCT 2020 – 14 OCT 2020
Day 1; you will fly from Kilimanjaro International airport or the Local Airport in Arusha to Zanzibar. Your driver from the Hotel will meet you and transfer to Neptune Hotel. The accommodation is based on Bed and Breakfast and then you have a variety of meals of your choice
Day 2. This is a day you will visit Jozani Forest. Also the visit to Spice Island and prison Island and Stone town tour can all be done on half day or full day bases Bed and Breakfast at Neptune hotel
Day 3. The driver from the hotel will transfer you to the airport to fly to either Dar or Kilimanjaro depending on which airport you will fly from, back to your homeward bound flight.
- Return flights Dar es Salaam to Zanzibar
- All airport transfers in Zanzibar
- Dinner, bed and breakfast at The Residence
- Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Flying Doctors Emergency Evacuation
- All applicable taxes, administration and banking fees
- International flights
- Drinks, lunch and excursions at The Residence
- Guides fluent in other languages for an extra cost
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature